Income Tax Recruitment 2019
Income Tax department has announced recruitment for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Steno Gr-II and MTS under sports quota. Eligible candidates can apply through post before the last date.
Income Tax Department Various Posts Recruitment 2019 Notification
Income Tax Department has announced recruitment of meritorious sports persons for the posts Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Steno Gr-II and Multi Tasking Staff posts with 35 vacancies. The candidates within the eligibility criteria can apply for this post until 31 March 2019.
Job Vacancy Details
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Income Tax Inspector
Any degree with data entry: 8000 KDH
Stenographer Grade II
Intermediate (12th) pass, Dictation: 80 WPM, Transcript: 50 WPM in English or 65 WPM in Hindi
Multi Tasking Staff
10th pass or equivalent from recognized board
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Income Tax Inspector||01||9,300-34,800||Any degree|
|Tax Assistants||18||5,200-20,200||Any degree with data entry: 8000 KDH|
|Stenographer Grade II||08||5,200-20,200||Intermediate (12th) pass, Dictation: 80 WPM, Transcript: 50 WPM in English or 65 WPM in Hindi|
|Multi Tasking Staff||08||5,200-20,200||10th pass or equivalent from recognized board|
The candidate's age should be more than 18 years and less than 30 years for Income Tax Inspector and less than 27 years for rest of the posts as on 31/03/2019.
General and OBC category get 5 years of upper age limit relaxation, while SC/ ST category gets 10 years of relaxation.
Procedure to Apply for These Posts
Candidates must submit their application form in preferred format on or before 31 March 2019.
To apply for this post, follow the instructions given below.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the supporting documents like sports certificate, higher qualification mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, etc.
- Superscribe over the envelope as 'APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR / TAX ASSISTANT / STENOGRAPHER GRADE II / MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT:'
- Send it to the following address: 'The Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.-Personnel), Room No.378 A, C.R Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi-110002'.
Applicants will be shortlisted by merit marks and interview.
End Date to Apply: 31-03-2019
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notifications
Search Govt Jobs, Results
Hot Job Alert
- BSNL JTO Special Recruitment 2019
- RRB NTPC and Other Post Recruitment 2019
- RRB RRC Level I Posts Recruitment 2019
- SLPRB Assam SI Recruitment 2019
- DRDO CEPTAM STA Tier I Result 2019
- UPSSSC Agricultural Technical Assistant Admit Card and Exam Date 2019
- APPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2019
- JSSC Police Constable Final Result 2019